New Student Referral Incentive Program
Referral Incentive Program
New Student Referral Cards
The New Student Referral Cards awards a referring Crossroads Christian School family with a $100 tuition credit for each new full-paying student that is referred to and actually enrolls in and attends Crossroads Christian School. (Refer a family that enrolls two students and receive a $200 tuition credit, refer a family that enrolls three students and receive a $300 tuition credit, etc.)
- The referral program is for parents or guardians who are paying tuition for currently enrolled students.
- A $100 incentive award per newly referred students is applied after verification. Referrals must be verified within 30 days of new student enrollment for them to be valid.
- Your FACTS Monthly Payment Agreement will receive a credit to the balance for all eligible remaining payments. This means you can apply the credit to your entire balance which will distribute the credit evenly for all remaining payments.
- A signed New Student Referral Card must be turned in at time of enrollment.
- Failure to turn in a completed New Student Referral Card will make the referring family ineligible for the reward.
- Incentive award consideration is limited to the referral of brand new families enrolling students in CCS and does not apply to students transferring, returning, or families who have previously had students at CCS.
- New Student Referral Cards are available at the office.
- Referral Cards must be presented at time of enrollment. Families can not call in after enrolment stating they referred a family.
Thank you for your referral to Crossroads Christian Schools!